Decorating doesn’t have to be hard! To make things easier for you, these are the dominant colors for this mug (click on the main color scheme to see the secondary colors to each of the main colors):
Use our color schemes’ suggestions to create fantastic color combinations with this mug!
The colors’ names in this motivational mug colors’ scheme are: seashell, alto, and black.
About this mug
This mug is part of the following categories: rainbow motivational mug, rainbow mug, inspirational quotes for kids, rainbow quotes mug, classroom quotes mugs rainbow, rainbow quote mug, rainbow quote art, rainbow sayings mug, rainbow motivational home decor mug, classroom quotes mugs rainbow results.
- Works great with a colorful, inspiring, and fun decoration.
- The perfect mug for getting a boost when you need moral support! Coffee is great, but you are even greater! Printed over a glossy white basis that can be dish-washed and microwaved.
- We work with a partner that prints in North America and in Europe. Your mug is printed near your location, following our ecological commitment. Our partner recycles all inks cartridges.
- If you have a problem with your order, we accept returns within 30 days of receipt of your shipment for products that were damaged during the shipping process.
- This mug will come packaged with care and sustainable materials.
- We ship this mug (almost) worldwide. We currently ship to the European Union, the USA, Canada, and other countries.
- We are no big company, so we understand what you want. All that matters for us is high quality and original material. What we do is actually transforming good art into beautiful, motivational decor.
How to find the motivation to accomplish hard goals?
Finding motivation is sometimes hard, especially if you are one of these persons who have high goals for themselves. But remember: we always find time to do the things we really want to do. So, finding motivation is also a matter of discovering the real reason behind our goals and injecting a good dose of pleasure into the process of fighting for them.
Self-motivation is one of the hardest skills to learn, but it’s critical to your success. Without it, you may give up on your goal after a failed attempt. One way to get and stay motivated is by having a picture of your goal somewhere or a poster with a quote on a visible wall.
Start to develop the habit of tackling one goal at a time and start with small challenges first. Think of your goal as a long journey and notice how your body responds as you think of the goals you’re trying to work on.
But above all, the secret to meaningful goals that they should contribute value to something or someone.
A few other tips to stay always motivated for a new project:
- When you have to work hard, don’t think about it as hard work.
- Stop talking about your goals to people who are critical of it. If you need support, talk to people you feel comfortable talking to and who can help provide encouragement.
- Create a routine.
- Congratulate yourself for every task or goal you complete. Part of staying motivated comes from the acknowledgment of how far you’ve come.
- Take small risks.
Find the motivation that you need!
Actual colors may vary slightly as each monitor displays them differently. Frames are not included with the prints; images are for illustration purposes only.