Decorating doesn’t have to be hard! To make things easier for you, these are the dominant colors for this poster (click on the main color scheme to see the secondary colors to each of the main colors):
Use our color schemes’ suggestions to create fantastic color combinations with this poster!
The colors’ names in this poster colors’ scheme are: anzac, rangoon green, and coconut.
About this poster
- We ship wall arts (almost) worldwide. We currently ship to the European Union, the USA, Canada, and other countries.
- As a small company, we still have in our DNA fundamental values such as social responsibility and low environmental impact. We do all our best to work only with partners who also respect these values. We also understand that companies that are actively engaged in building a better world will also provide better quality and durable items. It’s important for us to know that we are helping to make a better world, without destructing our precious resources.
- We printed this art print using photographic ink on thick, museum-quality matte-finish paper, so you are sure that it will last. Be surprised by the amazing paper and print quality!
- We use thick matte-finish paper, acid-free, almost velvety to the touch.
- We believe that your wall decor should make you happy, so our artworks are vivid and impressive. This poster comes with white, and yellow colors.
- art prints sizes are in inches. We have published the equivalent sizes in centimeters on the tab “Size Charts”.
- art posters are extra protected during shipping. They will come with tissue paper and rolled up in a heavy-duty tube.
- If you have a problem with your order, we accept returns within 30 days of receipt of your shipment for products that were damaged during the shipping process.
- Please, notice that frames are not included with the artworks.
- This is a excellent print for a colorful, and fun home decor wall.
- Have you thought about using a large-format print for your decoration? Large wall art is a perfect option to dress big walls.
Why is it important to be proud of yourself?
In order to win, you must work hard and learn to wait. It’s important, also, that you pursue the things that make you feel good and proud of yourself. You have to find the strength to embrace your own ethics and stop locking yourself into the prison of what other people expect from you.
Life is what you make from it, but everyone deals with losing steam once they approach the finish line of their goal. If you love something, hold on to the feeling of proudness. Your future self will thank you for the work you did.
Find the motivation that you need!
Actual colors may vary slightly as each monitor displays them differently. Images are for illustration purposes only.