Green pineapple poster with green background based on the vintage illustration for “The Fruit Grower’s Guide” (1891).
This poster is part of the following categories: modern pineapple art green, tropical fruits print, pineapple poster, summer exotic fruit green poster, yellow-green pineapple posters, green pineapple poster.
- Our acid-free paper has great weight and provides support to vivid and vibrant colors, with crisp lines.
- Posters are printed using the Epson UltraChrome® HD pigment ink technology, which provides up to twice the WIR Display Permanence Ratings of previous generations inks.
- Your walls reflect your personality. You can give them a voice using wall art, photos, and posters with your favorite quotes.
- We ship prints and posters to several countries, such as the USA, Canada, and the European Union.
- Did you know that most of our designs are a hand-drawn digital illustration? This is a perfect gift for a friend, family, or someone you love.
- We do all that we can so you can be pleasantly surprised by the quality of our prints. We print them on matte paper with photographic ink.
- We use a durable package to protect and ensure no damages to your print during the shipping process.
- If you have a problem with your order, we accept returns within 30 days of receipt of your shipment for products that were damaged during the shipping process.
- The paper that we use has enough quality to provide superior color rendition and fine gradients.
Paper and printing technical specification
- Our posters have a paper thickness of 10.3 mil
- We use matte high quality paper
- Our paperweight is of 5.57 oz/y² (189 g/m²)
- We work with giclée printing quality and opacity of 94%
Actual colors may vary slightly as each monitor displays them differently. Frames are not included with the prints; images are for illustration purposes only.