Poster of blue ocean and yellow sun inspired by “Three seagulls” by Ohara Koson.
This poster is part of the following categories: new prints movement, art prints.
- You can return products that were damaged during the shipping process within 30 days of receipt of your shipment. For more information, please visit our Return Policy.
- Prints will come packaged with care and sustainable materials so you can pin them on your wall.
- We use vectors as much as we can. This ensures that the quality of the print will always be superior, even in big posters. Our prints are made with matte paper and photographic ink.
- We love originality, so we are always looking for good quality and original creations. Since we are crazy about public domain art, we believe in the power of transforming art into beautiful print projects.
- We use a superior quality paper, so your art print colors will look and feel luxurious and will last a lifetime.
- We work with common printing sizes, which makes our artworks easy to frame. You should be able to find your favorite frame without much effort.
- We use thick paper, acid-free, almost velvety to the touch.
- We ship our products to several countries, such as the USA, Canada, and the European Union.
- Our printing partner prints our products in fulfillment centers in North America and Europe, and in other facilities across the globe. We do this to ensure that your poster will be printed near you.
- Our prints tell your story and the story of your home. They make you relive your favorite stories of adventure, love, and experiences and tell them to your family and friends through your walls.
Paper and printing technical specification
- Our posters have a paper thickness of 10.3 mil
- We use matte high quality paper
- Our paperweight is of 5.57 oz/y² (189 g/m²)
- We work with giclée printing quality and opacity of 94%
Actual colors may vary slightly as each monitor displays them differently. Frames are not included with the prints; images are for illustration purposes only.