Decorating doesn’t have to be hard! To make things easier for you, these are the dominant colors for this poster (click on the main color scheme to see the secondary colors to each of the main colors):
Use our color schemes’ suggestions to create fantastic color combinations with this poster!
The colors’ names in this motivational poster colors’ scheme are coconut, licorice, and delta.
About this poster
This poster is part of the following categories: simplicity wall art, simplicity poster motivational inspirational, motivation, Clarice Lispector’s posters, motivational poster: discover beauty in simplicity wall art, simplicity quotes art.
- You can use our wall arts to remodel your hallway, bedroom, living room, kids’ rooms, kitchen, bathroom, and even your office!
- Be pleasantly surprised by the quality of the fine art print, made with matte photo paper with vivid ink.
- As a small company, we still have in our DNA fundamental values such as social responsibility and low environmental impact. We do all our best to work only with partners who also respect these values. We also understand that companies that are actively engaged in building a better world will also provide better quality and durable items. It’s important for us to know that we are helping to make a better world, without destructing our precious resources.
- Our prints are packaged with tissue paper to protect the art print and rolled up in a heavy-duty mailing tube.
- posters sizes are in inches. We have published the equivalent sizes in centimeters on the tab “Size Charts”.
- Did you have a problem with your order? We accept returns within 30 days of receipt of your shipment for products that were damaged during shipping.
- This poster has white, and black as dominant colors.
- Works great with a minimalist, and inspiring wall decor.
- It’s always a good idea to keep some extra prints at your home, so you can refresh your rooms when the season changes. Move your prints around your house when you want to change the decor.
How to achieve simplicity?
Bruce Lee once said: “I have just three things to teach: simplicity, patience, and compassion”. When you embrace simplicity, you reduce anxiety and learn the difference between what’s complex and what’s complicated.
Part of achieving simplicity comes with the reduction of the unnecessary. It’s not about shedding away our external possessions and living with only the essentials, but rather living quality experiences.
Simplicity is the key to successful products and to a happier life. When you stay true to simplicity, you achieve more mental clarity and focus.
Find the motivation that you need!
Actual colors may vary slightly as each monitor displays them differently. Images are for illustration purposes only.