“Two retro birds” is a print of two red and pink birds on a yellow background.
The two birds are looking at you. They have white and black eyes and black beak.
This is a minimalist, retro art poster of two woodpeckers.
This poster is part of the following categories: two little red birds, red birds art prints, birds original art prints, living room art ideas, laundry room art ideas, kids room art ideas, game room art ideas, home office art ideas.
- Our posters have vivid colors and will last a lifetime.
- We ship posters (almost) worldwide. We currently ship to the European Union, the USA, Canada, and other countries.
- Are you passionate about awesome quality and graphic designs? We create artworks with the desire of doing different and creative things. When we think about wall decor, we believe that the best print is the one that will put a smile on your face.
- Prints are carefully packaged with durable materials to ensure no damage during the shipping process.
- Please, mind that poster sizes are in inches. Click on the tab “Size Charts” to get the equivalent sizes in centimeters.
- If you have a problem with your order, we accept returns within 30 days of receipt of your shipment for products that were damaged during the shipping process.
- Our enhanced matte paper is bright, with archival quality, and can be framed by you without any difficulty.
- We printed this artwork using photographic ink on thick, gallery quality matte paper, so you are sure that it will last. Be surprised by the amazing paper and print quality!
- We are a fun, joyful, and modern art print business. We want to put a smile on your face with our wall arts.
Paper and printing technical specification
- Our posters have a paper thickness of 10.3 mil
- We use matte high quality paper
- Our paperweight is of 5.57 oz/y² (189 g/m²)
- We work with giclée printing quality and opacity of 94%
Actual colors may vary slightly as each monitor displays them differently. Frames are not included with the prints; images are for illustration purposes only.