Welcome to Wakodahatchee poster: wooden walkway with greenery around and thunderstorm ahead.
The Wakodahatchee park is a perfect and beautiful place to walk around the Florida wetlands. In there, you can see alligators, exotic cool birds, iguanas, and a variety of wild animals.
Located at Delray Beach, the park offers a great boardwalk trail to view wildlife.
This poster is part of the following categories: giclée fine art print, fine art prints, wall art posters, Delray Beach Florida posters, Palm Beach Florida posters, wetlands posters.
- Poster sizes are in inches. We have published the equivalent sizes in centimeters on the tab “Size Charts”.
- This is a stunning Wakodahatchee, digitally enhanced for high image quality in larger sizes. Printed on quality matte paper with photographic ink.
- We use a superior quality paper, so your art print colors will look and feel luxurious and will last a lifetime.
- We use inks that deliver superb images with highly accurate colors and stunning levels of detail. The ink cartridges are recycled after use.
- Did you have a problem with your order? We accept returns within 30 days of receipt of your shipment for products that were damaged during shipping.
- We work with a partner that prints in North America and in Europe. Your poster is printed near your location, following our ecological commitment. Our partner recycles all inks cartridges.
- We use thick paper, acid-free, almost velvety to the touch.
- Did you know that most of our designs are a hand-drawn digital illustration? This is a perfect gift for a friend, family, or someone you love.
- We ship our products to several countries, such as the USA, Canada, and the European Union.
- Our prints are packaged with tissue paper to protect the poster and rolled up in a heavy-duty mailing tube.
Find the motivation that you need!
Actual colors may vary slightly as each monitor displays them differently. Images are for illustration purposes only.